Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 - 1 PC
Get Windows 10 Enterprise 2021 LTSC 32/64-bit Full Version for 1 PC.
You will receive your code to redeem in your account within minutes by eMail. In order not to miss out the mail, please check the spam or junk mail folder too!
Buy Windows 10 Enterprise 2021 LTSC!
Note: only for Windows, not for MAC
Microsoft has released a new version of Windows for Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 Long Term Servicing Channel targeted at enterprise customers. The new release builds on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 and includes a feature set equivalent to Windows 10, version 21H2.
Unlike Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019, Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 includes the changes introduced in Windows 10, versions 1903, 1909, 2004, 21H1, and 21H2.
Another key difference between the two Enterprise editions is that Microsoft has shortened the support lifecycle. Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 will only be serviced for 5 years, which is 5 years less than the Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 support lifecycle. The only exception is Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 IoT, which will be supported for 10 years.
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021 will be supported until 2026, and Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2019 will end in January 2029.
Built on top of System Guard Secure Launch. It is designed to "reduce the firmware attack surface". Windows Defender "enables an even higher level of System Management Mode (SMM) Firmware Protection" to detect a higher level of SMM compliance. Microsoft notes that there are three versions of SMM Firmware Protection. Devices that support version 3, the strongest protection, will be released soon as they require new hardware, according to Microsoft.
- Windows Security app: includes Protection history, including Controlled Folder Access blocks, and Windows Defender Offline Scanning tool actions.
- Bitlocker and Mobile Device Management (MDM) with Azure Active Directory: better protection against accidental password disclore though a "new key-rolling feature" which "securely rotates recovery passwords on MDM-managed devices".
- Windows Defender Firewall: includes several new features.
- Reduce the attack surface of a device through rules that restrict or allow traffic using properties such as IP addresses, ports, or program paths.
- Integrated Internet Protocol Security (IPsec), to enforce "authenticated, end-to-end network communications".
- Easier to analyze and debug. IPsec integrated into Packet Monitor.
- Enhanced Windows Defender Firewall event logs.
- Support for Windows Subsystem for Linux (WSL).
- Attack surface area reduction: administrators may configure advanced web protections to set allow and deny lists for URLs and IP addresses.
- Next Generation protection: extended to protect against ransomware, credential misuse, and removable storage attacks.
- Integrity enforcement capabilities: runtime attestation of Windows 10.
- Tamper-proofing capabilities: Virtualization-based security that isolates Microsoft Defender for Endpoint security from the OS and potential attackers.
- Emergency outbreak protection: updates devices automatically with "new intelligence" when outbreaks are detected.
- Improved support for non-ASCII file paths.
- Geolocation support of sample data.
- Certified ISO 27001 compliance.
- Windows Sandbox support.
How to activate Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2021:
- Please download and install correct edition of windows 10.
- Go to 'Control Panel-All Control Panel Items-System ' and click 'Activate Windows' or 'Change Product Key'.
- Click 'Activation' and enter the key you bought. Now your windows has been activated.